Eight Skincare chooses to give to as many charitable organizations as possible. We certainly feel it is important to give back to our community of causes, as so many of you give to us.
We contribute to various causes like the Cancer Survivors "Day of Beauty" which is in collaboration with The John Theurer Cancer Center in NYC and several Pre-Fashion events, supporting several charitable groups—but our true love is the American Heart Association.
Heart disease is the #1 KILLER of women and stroke is #3, together taking 1,400 women per DAY! That is over half a million women every year. Did you know that? Please allow us to give you just a few facts about this dangerous disease:
- 1.2 million Americans have a heart attack each year.
- 1 out of every 2 women can expect to have heart disease and die from it.
- 40% of all women’s deaths today are attributed to heart disease and stoke.
- Women account for more than 60% of stroke deaths.
- Heart disease kills more women than men.
- Men are much more likely than women to survive a heart attack.
These are just a few of the reasons why we feel it is important to support this organization. To learn more about heart and stroke disease, please go to http://www.heart.org/.
We want to thank you for your consistent loyalty to Eight Skincare. Please remember, every time you purchase a product from Eight Skincare, you are giving 5% of that purchase price to The American Heart Association and helping save lives.